A fantastic opportunity exists to join an established local software business as a newly appointed Business Development Executive (part-time) for an organisation who are looking to expand as they continue to grow at a rapid rate.
The main duties are as follows;
- Generate opportunities for solution sales through out-bound cold calling
- Following up email campaigns
- Support each opportunity through the sales process
- Communicate regularly with existing customers and sell new / additional products and services
- Update records on the CRM system.
- Conduct additional activities as requested by the management team
The ideal candidate will be able to commit to working between 10 and 16 hours per week and have previous software selling experience. You must be comfortable working off your own initiative and building a sales pipeline from cold calling, while working closely with the marketing function.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted