Administrator - Eastleigh - £23,000 - £25,000 - Working from home 2 days a week
We have a rare and exciting opportunity for an experienced administrator to join a global organisation based in Eastleigh. This role is incredibly busy and no two days are the same, therefore you must be used to working in a time demanding environment where you have to take ownership of your responsibilities, adapt to change quickly, and juggle an ever-changing workload. As an Administrator, you must possess exceptional customer service, administration, and accounts skills and be a strong team player.
- Responding to a high volume of client queries daily through a shared email in-box
- Resolving complex issues over the telephone/email and troubleshooting
- Supporting the sales team with processing orders and other general administration
- Updating client information and actions onto an internal portal and billing system
- Producing high quality reports
- Credit control duties are also a big part of this position so chasing outstanding invoice payments and managing difficult situations
- liaising with engineers, management and other internal departments
- Working closely with managers to ensure that all administration deadlines are met
- Meeting and greeting visitors coming into the building and following safety guidelines
- A positive and can-do attitude
- Driven, able to take ownership of responsibilities and naturally motivated
- Adaptable and flexible
- Excellent computer literacy and the ability to pick up new systems with ease
- Strong administration, customer service, and accounts background
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted