I'm working with a fantastic business in Manchester, due to retirement we are looking for a CRM / Marketing Manager.
Interviews will be from Monday 3rd August on-words
This isn't a typical Marketing Manager role, we are looking for someone who ideally has experience with Microsoft Access or NAV, someone who is analytical, a whizz with Excel and managing campaigns.
The key aspects of the role are supporting customers and the sales teams by providing essential information, data and literature; devising, executing and analysing promotions for specific customers or groups of customers; database work relating to day-to-day operations & pricing.
- In conjunction with the Internal Sales Team Manager and using the CRM database, identify, propose, execute and analyse promotions at both customer and product level
- Support the sales and customer service team with a wide range of ad hoc requests including prices, sales reports, promotional offers and materials, product data, packaging data, uploading to customer portals, various types of POS, trade show logistics
- Support the Packing Department as required including labels and re-work
- Manage the periodic company-wide price increase process
- Management of company B2B database
- Production of ad hoc sales management reports including customer specific sales and stock analysis, including executive summaries
If you are interested please do call / email as we are shortlist thus week.
Ed . Robinson AT tate.co . uk or 0161 828 5400 for further information on the business and role.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted