My client is looking for a paid intern for 6 months!
My client is looking for a graduate with either a Property related degree or Paralegal qualification to work on a 6 month internship within their division responsible for estate administration, property clearance, property sales, and property asset searches.
You would also be responsible for assisting the Property Services Manager in a range of duties which include:-
- Producing spreadsheets.
- Administering property insurance figures.
- Reconciling information with the company's insurance provider.
- Taking new property instructions.
- Liaising with Solicitors and Estate Administrators.
- Making property visits.
- Supervising property clearances.
- Photographing valuables.
They are also looking for someone with a clean driving licence and good knowledge of excel.
If this sounds like you please upload your CV in Word format.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted