Property Manager Winchester £21,000/£22,000 DOE
We are currently looking for a motivated Property Manager to join a busy team, based in a beautiful location just outside of Winchester. This is an exciting opportunity to develop a successful career in the property industry, with a growing company. You ideally with have some property experience
You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of properties, and blocks:
- Liaising with clients offering an excellent service
- Arrange AGMs and Director Meetings, monitor attendee numbers
- Source and book suitable locations for AGM meetings
- Ensure Risk Assessments are undertaken on properties and monitor reports to rectify any required works
- Develop new business leads to maximise clients for the company
- Monitoring payments made by leaseholders and instructing solicitors to recover funds if necessary
- Ensuring payments of invoices are made on time
- Successfully manage the day to day running of the office prioritising tasks
- Maintaining a high level of customer service through telephone calls and written e-mails/ letters
The successful candidate will need to be organised, pragmatic and happy to get stuck in. This is a lovely and friendly team where staff are valued and there is a lot of scope for development. No two days will be the same, so you need to be happy working under pressure and in a busy environment, prioritising your workload. Experience in the property industry would be beneficial but not essential.
It is essential that you drive and own a car due to the location and the nature of the role, there is some travel involved for meetings.
Hours: 9:00-17:30 Monday- Friday
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted