Underwriter - Loans
City centre Nottingham
Salary - £21,000 - £22,000
This is an exiting and newly created role due to growth of the company. You will be working in a small but very friendly and efficient team. The main responsibilities will be to carry out effective background checks of customers applying for a loan.
Further duties include:
- Perform effective background checks on customers including but not limited to personal details, employment information, credit history and bank details.
- Taking telephone calls from a wide range of customers with involves dealing with sensitive, contentious and complex issues on a daily basis.
- Taking payments over the telephone using the online internal system.
- Process amendments including changes to payment arrangements and customer circumstances, ensuring accurate notes are kept at all times.
Knowledge and skills required:
- Previous underwriting experience is essential, ideally in a loan capacity
- Strong organisational skills
- Able to work in a team
- Superb customer service experience
- The ability to work to strict deadlines and timescales
- Able to build rapport with customers
- Able to work under pressure
If you would like to apply for this role simply click the link below.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted