Senior Collections/Debt Recover Executive
Salary £22,000 - £24,000
This organisation is going from strength to strength! Do you have supervisory experience within a Senior Collections or Debt recover role? If so, this maybe the next opportunity for you.
The duties include:
- Recovery of short-term debt from customers following default on their payments using all tools available.
- Managing accounts to ensure they are correctly and efficiently organised and detailed and accurate notes are kept on all dealings with customers.
- Taking telephone calls from a wide range of customers which involves dealing with sensitive, contentious and complex issues on a daily basis.
- Contribute to establishing and implementing procedures, standards, targets and new initiatives.
- Deal with a wide range of correspondence ensuring customers receive proper notice of any payment arrangements or further collections action.
- Dealing with customers' bankruptcy and liquidation of companies or any 3rd parties the customer requests, such as debt management companies.
- Taking payments over the telephone using the online payment system.
- Process amendments including changes to payment arrangements and customer circumstances ensuring accurate notes are kept at all times.
- Previous Senior Debt Recover or collections experience
- Experience in underwriting administration
- Strong leadership skills
- ability to deal with difficult customers and complex issues
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Able to work to strict deadlines and meet performance targets
If you would like to apply for this role, simply click the below link
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted