Tate are working with a client on the outskirts of Exeter to recruit an experienced Adminsitrator on a temporary basis, we are looking for candidates with previous office administration experience.
The main duties of the role are as follows;
- Undertake shift pattern analysis.
- Look into absenteeism, shift cancellation and staffing levels
- Monitor resourcing levels
- Providing administrative support.
- Processing and preparing information for the Senior Management team.
- Data entry
- Liaising with staff by email and phone
The ideal candidate will have previous NHS experience, if you have used GRS that would also be helpful You will have an analytical mindset, with good excel skills and be able to look at data. You will need to be able to work full time (Monday to Friday).
The role is paying £9ph plus holiday pay, this will be likely be ongoing for up to six months.permanent in a couple of months.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted