Salary: £22K - £24K
Plus an attractive benefits package
We have an amazing opportunity to work as an Office Assistant for a Commercial Real Estate firm based in the City. Your role will be integral in supporting the Office Manager with the day to day office administrative requirements and adding value as and when you see fit.
We are seeking an individual who possesses a strong work ethic, is self-motivated and highly competent, along with a positive and engaging nature.
Your responsibilities will include
- First point of call for all incoming calls and other communications
- Managing the meeting rooms and guest refreshments
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing
- Organising travel by booking accommodations and reservations needs
- Supporting and assisting with stationary order and kitchen supplies
- Event coordination
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases
The ideal candidate will have;
- Strong communication skills
- Warm friendly personality
- Be efficient, proactive and have initiative
- Excellent customer care skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs
- Excellent Organisational Skills
If you are looking to work in a successful company with a fantastic team culture and working environment, then submit your CV today!
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted