Head of HR
Contract - 6 Months
Monday to Friday - 9.00am - 5.30pm
£18 - £20.50/hour
We are delighted to be working with and supporting the recruitment for a very worthy SME organisation who want to make a difference. We are seeking a Head of HR that is looking for their next role that encapsulates many different aspects within a Human Resources Department.
Primary Objective of this role is to provide and develop an outstanding HR Service to meet the needs of the organisation while other duties will include: -
- Partnering Managers with structural and cultural change
- Supporting with development and personal elements with the team
- Reporting and monitoring statistics and performance including set KPI's
- To take responsibilities for the recruitment process
- Identify where change can be made to add value
- Support where needed to the Directors of the organisation
- To help develop coaching and mentoring by way of in house training sessions
- Employee relations issues
These duties are not exhaustive and includes all aspects of advice and support to all levels in the business and to make sure that 'best practice' is a priority.
- Must be CIPD level 7 or equivalent with significant experience
- Wide experience managing employee relations
- Ability to write policies and procedures along with HR plans
- Ability to work to deadlines and with own initiative
- Manage a budget
This role is very diverse and a great opportunity for the right person that meets the needs of this role. If you have the right skills and experience to take you further with this role then please do not delay and get in touch, either by uploading your CV or giving me a call - Julie Taylor - 01582 958132.
This position is available to start immediately so act quickly!!
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted