Sales Support, to £25,000 Sutton, Surrey
Fantastic opportunity to develop a career in Marketing, with this exciting new role, pivotal to support the acceleration and growth of the business. Dynamic team player required to join a successful team in modern offices with excellent facilities and free parking.
- Generating and qualifying new leads and new opportunities for the Sales team to progress and convert
- Research new business contacts with key industry professionals
- Collating and analysing data
- Preparation of reports and research data
- Sourcing information for events, shows and networking opportunities
If you have a flair for problem-solving and fact-finding with a high level of attention to detail, enjoy thinking laterally with a passion to progress into marketing, this could be for you.
- High level of IT literacy is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and detail orientated
- Collaborative work ethic
- Focused, driven and self-motivated
- Proven track record of generating leads
- Knowledge of marketing terminology and the sales journey helpful
- Working knowledge of Microsoft excel and navigating a CRM system
Shortlisting will require a video profile as part of the interview process.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted