Production Packaging Coordinator
Sandwich, Kent, CT13
£15 per hour
Tate have partnered with a leading pharmaceutical company to recruit for a temporary Production Packaging Coordinator, based in Sandwich in Kent.
This role is a maternity cover post, due to start mid-August, working 37 hours per week.
Within this role, our client requires someone to liaise with program External Packaging Coordinators, core packaging vendors, and all other groups within or outside the supply chain required to oversee vendor packaging production activities within Clinical Supply Packaging. You will also act as a Project Manager to ensure that that packaging production activities are performed within agreed timelines and that the final packaged output meets initial request parameters.
- Work with EPCs to understand packaging design in order to manage packaging and labelling production activities at core vendors facilities and/or vendor managed depots.
- Develop strong relationships with core vendor packaging organisations.
- Use standard packaging modules within 'Clinicopia', to create and approve packaging requests.
- Review and approve vendor packaging and labelling documentation.
- Fully utilise the Clementine scheduling system to proactively identify soft demand job assignments.
- Update Clementine with the progress of production work and immediately escalate any issues.
- Manage multiple projects working with colleague Packaging Coordinators, local scheduler and master planner to resolve external packaging operation schedule conflicts and issues.
The Ideal Candidate / Skills Required:
- Strong project management skills
- Process driven with good attention to detail.
- Shows initiative and is proactive.
- Ability to prioritise and handle multiple activities.
- Good judgment, positive and professional demeanour.
- Resourceful and collaborative with strong verbal and written English communication skills.
- Trustworthy and able to maintain confidentiality.
- Strong computer training with emphasis on MS suite of programs.
- A pharmaceutical background would be advantageous.
To express interest in this opportunity, please apply below or contact Tate on 01582 692 543 for further information.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted