£45,000 to £50,000 per annum plus bonus
Parking on site, 25 days hols plus bank holidays
An International market research company in Milton Keynes is looking for an experienced Marketing Executive looking to make then next step up to a Marketing Manager role....This role has a lead generation focus. They are looking for someone who can implement strategy and manage an established team of 2. Does this excite you, then please read on.....
- Digital experience is essential - lead generation through digital, social media, SEO plus linked in content creation
- Coordination of marketing and advertising campaigns, events and promotional activities.
- Preparing budget and setting targets. Monitoring performance against set goals and objectives
- Formulate sales strategies, providing expert input and recommendations
- Sustain knowledge and awareness of development and trends in marketing and communication.
- Interpret and brief both internal and external stakeholders on requirements for marketing
- Ensure brand and cultural awareness is maintained throughout marketing strategies.
- Analysis of marketing platforms, information, social media and data and provide solutions for marketing decisions.
- Ensuring brand awareness and integrity of the company, producing an integrated message across all platforms.
- Increase market share and understand who is not using the services to create a robust pipeline for marketing and sales, know your competitors
- Managing 2 staff
- Must understand the full Adobe Creative Suite
- Must be commercially minded
- Lead generation experience
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing, advertising and/or public relations.
- Advanced knowledge of role
- B2B experience
- Passionate about digital communication and broader marketing landscape
- Ability to produce measurable results
- Excellent campaign planning skills
- Desirable - experience in designing and implementing marketing initiatives with an in-depth knowledge of event and marketing management.
- Championing CRM and digital automation
- Ability to coach, guide and resolve problems.
- Strong Interpersonal skills
Please call Hayley to discuss this vacancy on 01908 200990
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted