£10 per hour temp ongoing with the possibility of a permanent role
Our industry leading client is currently looking for an Installation Coordinator to join their busy and growing team within their ever-expanding business.
In this role you shall have the autonomy and responsibility of ensuring installations are scheduled effectively in the most efficient way and providing a high-quality service to customers.
- Work closely with field engineers, managing and scheduling their diaries to attend and complete installations
- Support the engineers remotely with the installations
- Ensure a high quality of customer service is provided within SLA's and agreed targets
- Reporting on Excel
- Support customers with any incoming queries, providing timely and effective resolutions
- Accurately manage and update the internal database
- Great work ethic, with a strong customer focused approach
- Good problem-solving skills
- Previous scheduling experience is desired
- Must have knowledge of Excel
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Previous customer service / contact centre experience
- Confident in handling inbound and outbound calls
- Strong team player, with a "can do" attitude
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted