The Corporate Account Manager role forms part of the Account Team structure and is primarily responsible for the growth of specific existing and new Customers. Providing expert knowledge and advice on suitable options for the Customer. Taking the required action in order win and maintain business. Delivering a great level of customer service
The Corporate Account Manager will always provide high levels of business support and response times, ensuring efficient workflows, communication sales administration, and customer support.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Manage and develop existing Customer relationships, exploiting cross selling and up selling opportunities. Encouraging the standardisation of service delivery in relation to the supply of products and service
- Wholly responsible for the quoting, follow up to order and in life re-contracting for Customer base
- Achievement of targets, including those related to productivity, sales and vehicle renewal, through first class service delivery, and through maintaining and using current commercial and customer awareness
- Maintain and own specific procedures relating to the Customer, ensuring that all information relating to the service delivery of the Customers policy is documented in the relevant system and is available for the use of all internal stakeholders
- Pro-actively identify process improvements and liaise with internal and external third parties as required to deliver innovative solutions, whilst considering the cost, impact and controls and implementing these solutions
- Maintain customer and initial driver contact, taking all the specific calls from Customers within the Account Team, whilst utilising relevant experts within the Team when necessary.
- Maximise market/sales potential and develop strong relationships to ensure delivery of a value-added service with profitable outcomes.
- Taking ownership for all Customer complaints, feedback and issues, resolving within SLA and ensuring that we are fully compliant with any regulations
- Improve Service Delivery to the Customer and as such increase Customer Satisfaction
- Attend customer visits and know your customer(s)
- Ensure good knowledge of existing, and new, products and services
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted