£35,000 - £40,000
We're looking for a Finance Manager to join a reputable and service focused Finance Brokerage based on the outskirts of Towcester.
You'll be responsible for the day to day management of the finance function and the accurate and timely production of the monthly management accounts.
Your daily duties will include:
- Day to day management of purchase ledger
- Purchase invoice processing
- Payment of supplier invoices
- Supplier payment postings
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- Day to day management of sales ledger
- Customer receipt postings
- Daily bank reconciliations
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- VAT Reconciliation & Returns
- Monthly Journals
- Prepayments & Accruals
- Fixed Asset Register & Depreciation
- Management Accounts
- Annual & Monthly Budgets and Weekly Cashflow Forecasts
- Year End Procedures
- Updating Cost Trackers
- Payroll, P11D, P60
Ideally you will have the following skills and experience:
- AAT / CIMA - will consider someone who is qualified by experience
- Advanced Excel user
- Strong double-entry book-keeping skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Analytical with strong attention to detail
- Credit Management & Risk
- Able to work on own initiative and make decisions
- You must be a self-starter and able to prioritise with a flexible approach
This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of successfully growing their Finance department with excellent progression opportunities.
The salary for this role is £35,000 - £40,000 depending on experience.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted