Senior Credit Controller/Executive
£14 per hour 3 months Belfast
Our Client is one of the worlds largest distributor of Beers and Spirits including the likes of Guinness, Johnnie Walker and Smirnoff based out of Belfast. They are now looking for the right person to join their busy team and hit the ground running. If you are an experienced Credit Controller with at least 3 years of service behind you please read the below and apply!
This role sits within the Sell to Cash (STC) team, reporting through to the STC Ireland manager. The Credit team, based in Belfast, strive to provide world class credit and debt management. They are a key part in our clients trading relationship with its customers, supporting both the On and Take Home trade in ROI and NI.
- Pro-active debt management to maximise cash conversion.
- Actively minimise risk using external financial tools and rigorous review.
- Develop collaborative relationships with commercial teams
- Deliver against agreed credit KPIs which underpin the strategy
- Ensure the accuracy and completeness of customer master data used to support debt management, accurate financial reporting and any necessary recovery processes.
- Compliance with all legislative and policy requirements, including CARM, Credit and AML
- Own end to end account management of customers in line with the credit policy
- Decide and set credit terms, risk categorisation and credit limits for each customer
- Regularly review data integrity and payment performance
- Prompt follow up of failed or missed payments
- Apply course corrective action when needed
- Create and pro-active manage risk based watch lists
- Correspond with customers with overdue debt, rapid follow up to ensure maximum monies recovered, including repayment plans, or referral to recovery department
- Timely response regarding queries received from commercial and customers
- Weekly and monthly reporting against key performance targets - overdue debt, underlying debt, cash to terms and on time cash collection
Experience and Skills required
- At least 3 years Credit Control experience
- 5 GCSE grade A-C including Maths and English minimum
- A post leaving qualification in a business related or credit discipline would be advantageous.
- Proven ability to deliver consistent quality results in a target driven fast paced environment.
- Strong systems capability, preferably SAP
- Microsoft Office experience would be advantageous
- Ability to influence stakeholders cross functionally in a customer and commercial facing role would be desirable
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted