Regulatory Information Management Assistant, Sandwich, £12.70ph, 24 Month Contract
Tate have teamed up with a global pharmaceutical company to recruit for a Regulatory Information Management Assistant to join their team. We're looking for someone who is eager to get into the regulated sector in the pharmaceutical industry. This is a role that requires someone to hit the ground running, willing to learn on the job and ask questions to learn key processes.
You will be supporting the Information Management team on implementing end to end solutions for Submission Planning, Tracking and Publishing.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Author User Acceptance test scripts for the systems and tools owned by IM
- Dry Run and Execute User Acceptance test scripts
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the submissions systems and tools
- Understand the regulatory submission standards guidance
- Provide technical and regulatory standard support to the team
- Ensure all processes are carried out according to guidelines and standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Assist with metric management and reporting for Business Request Forms and Change Requests
- Assist investigations of ideation options for system enhancement requests
- Assisting with User Acceptance testing of systems and tools
- Provide support to the team with regards to systems and tools owned by Regulatory Solutions
- Assist with other submission initiatives and projects as required
- Working with cross functional teams
- Adjusting to new priorities; adaptable to changing priorities
- Experience of system or user acceptance testing
- Experience in Pharmaceutical Industry
- Experience in a regulated environment
- Attention to detail; ability to work with accuracy
- Ability to work independently and well organised; to work in a very busy environment
- Ability to observe and draw clear conclusions
- Follows SOPs and working guidelines
- Knowledge of Documentum based system, PDF's
If you have the suitable skills and experience to match the above, then please apply now!
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted