Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm
Are you CIMA qualified and looking for an opportunity with great career prospects?
We are working in partnership with an award winning manufacturing business in Wellingborough. They have been established for over 40 years and have continued to grow year on year.
As Financial Controller you'll provide an efficient and effective finance function across the Group, ensuring effective and timely procedures are in place and followed and provide leadership to the finance team. You'll be working closely with the Group Financial Director as their number two. This is an exciting and demanding role, within a fast paced and constantly changing business.
Some of your daily duties will include:
- Supervising the Sales and Purchase Ledgers
- Leading, managing and developing the team
- Ensure the completion of bank and balance sheet reconciliations
- Timely production and submission of month-end accounts to the FD
- Undertaking financial analysis and reporting
- Budgeting & forecasting
deally you will have the following skills/experience
- Post qualification experience
- CIMA or equivalent qualification
- Strong decision-making skills and commercial acumen
- Analytical and excellent attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills including Advanced Excel skills and competent use of Accounting packages
Salary and benefits
- C£40,000 basic salary
- Career progression and personal development
- Employee Assistance Programme: 24/7 helpline & face to face counselling
- Recognition Awards
- Length of Service Rewards
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Social Events
- Workplace Pension
- 20 days annual leave
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted