Administrative Assistant Salary £18,000 - £21,000
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Administrative Assistant to join our wonderful client in Dorking. They are expanding, and their business is continuing to go from strength to strength. The company are at the top of their game and need another staff member to come and grow with the rest of the team.
For this role you will need to:
- Have the ability to multitask
- Be confident in your customer service abilities
- Be organised and have high levels of attention to detail
- Have solid Microsoft Office skills
- Hold excellent skills in dealing with and attending to customers including a high standard in written and verbal communication.
- Have managed case files or tasks from start to completion
- Have a strong desire to learn and grow with the business
- Answering the telephone
- Assisting members of the team with some project management duties
- Preparing documents for other staff members and clients
- Other administrative tasks to help with the overall performance and smooth running of the business.
- Management of own case work taking cases from start to finish.
- Onsite parking
- Discounted medical insurance
- Life Assurance scheme
- Monday - Friday Working week
If you feel like this could be the perfect role for If you, we would love to hear from you, so please get in touch today!
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted