Role: Recruitment & Assessment Officer (12 month FTC)
Salary: Up to 28K based on experience
My client, a leading train operating business with offices based in Tonbridge, are seeking a Recruitment & Assessment Officer to attract and recruit competent customer employees whilst delivering an exceptional candidate experience. As the Recruitment & Assessment Officer, you will work as part of a small but mighty team to deliver an efficient recruitment and selection service that meets the wider business needs.
Please note, previous experience within a recruitment capacity (preferably in house) is essential and experience with involvement in psychometric testing is particularly ideal.
Key duties will include but not be limited to;
- Attract, recruit and select the best people who reflect the business values
- Take responsibility for allocated internal and external recruitment campaigns.
- Produce, develop and enhance the full use of all recruitment advertising methods and review success of campaigns
- Conduct assessment centres
- Provide feedback to candidates and internal customer base
- Arrange and support with selection interviews for both internal and external candidates
- Ensure that recruiting managers are complying with best practice techniques.
- Identifying skills gaps with recruiting managers highlighting areas of improvement
- Develop, review and enhance the structured interviewing templates to ensure they always identify the appropriate competencies and behaviours and select the best people for the job.
- Confirm offers of employment
- Issue contracts of employment
- Coordinating new starter inductions
- Ensure that all new starter paperwork is completed and check for evidence of all required documents (e.g proof of right to work)
- Delivery of in-house recruitment and selection training
- Participate in recruitment activities i.e. job fairs, open days and seminars as appropriate
- Comply with HR policies and Procedures
- Assist on Recruitment and Resourcing projects as required
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted