My client who are a successful South West based business are working with Tate to recruit a Business Development Manager to lead a small team for an initial period of 12 months on a fixed term contract.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify new business opportunities, from customers, products and services.
- Research the market and verify new target customers, business opportunities, growth markets and trends.
- Generating business leads and sales opportunities
- Strategically set objectives in order to develop and improve the business
- Successfully build relationships with existing customers to increase revenue.
- Provide weekly/monthly sales, forecasts and KPI reports to the Senior Leadership Team.
- Work closely with other sales teams to develop new business.
- Understand the needs of your customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan
- Demonstrate a good understanding of the businesses products or services
- Ensure staff are on board with strategy
- Assist marketing with promotional plans, activities and sales campaigns
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Previous new business experience ideally from a company in the same or similar industry
- An understanding of the agricultural industry is desirable
- Proven track record of bringing in new business and a natural ability to drive sales.
- Strong organisational skills with previous experience using a CRM.
- Proven track record establishing, achieving or exceeding measurable targets.
- Confident in building sales strategies
- Previous experience delivering sales, margin growth and of finding and developing new business
- Drive operational excellence through constant process innovation and creative incentives
A competitive salary of £25,000 plus bonus.
Note: Initial screening interviews will be conducted online with social distancing measures put in place for final stages and on site inductions.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted