My client is looking for a Financial Planning Analyst to work from home.
This is a temporary role for approx 3-6 months
The ideal will be available immediate and happy to commit, have of remote working and be part Cima qualified.
My client is a consultancy who provides software solutions to major companies. Anyone with IT, technology or consultancy financial experience would be advantageous.
The role will involve:
- Ensure that all the UK departmental financial analysis reports completed on a monthly basis .
- Responsible for explaining any movement on travel, Professional fees and wages to key business stakeholders
- Partner with Head of Department to ensure cost forecast accuracy.
- Identify areas of improvement and cost controls to reduce expenditure and ensure we deliver in line with budget.
- Understand impact of vacation and salaries.
- Have a good understanding and analysis of travel and cost drivers to set up KPIs.
- Responsible for the standard costing review to ensure the agreed rates with clients allow the company.
- Work closely with the UK Head of Business Finance to have an input on the monthly forecast .
- Working closely with the Controller to ensure all the Accruals, Prepayments, Depreciation are explained and understood on a monthly basis to help drive commercial discussions and decisions.
- Help the controller and the Credit Control on the monthly and weekly cash flow.
- Provide cost information to the Controller in preparation of the monthly cash flow forecasts.
- Work closely with the UK Controller and the senior FP&A to understand monthly financial results compared to forecasts & plan and document them to allow meaningful discussions with the operation stakeholders.
The role involves a great deal of communication with numerous parts of the business so my client is looking for somene with good interpersonal skills as well as financial acumen.
If this sounds like you please upload your CV in Word format.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted