Temporary Customer Services Temps for an immediate start - working until Christmas £9 p.h. Based in Kingston
You will be providing an exemplary customer-focused experience. Working in a fast-paced office, dealing with customer enquiries, checking orders and complaint resolution. All forms of communication should be handled professionally and courteously, ensuring a first-class service.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organisational skills and self-motivated
- A flexible, energetic and proactive attitude
- Highly IT literate with a good understanding of web and social media
- Experience in a customer-facing role
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted