Marketing & Brand Data Assistant
We have a number of incredible roles as a Marketing & Brand Data Assistant working for a global world leading creative digital production agency which have a successful and impressive portfolio of clients. The role as a Brand Data Manager is an integral part of the team where you will be responsible for managing all Digital Asset Management on the platform.
Your responsibilities include;
- You will be the first point of contact for all internal and external stakeholders to answer any questions regarding all material collateral located on the Digital Asset Management (DAM) platform
- You will building and form strong working relationships with the client and help promote the DAM and become an expert to the client
- You will need to be solutions orientated and not be afraid to bring new ideas to the team and better working practices
- Passionately grow and manage the account
- Develop a good understanding of campaign work and advertising production.
- Progress development of work at all stages to ensure that it meets client expectations.
To be considered for this role you will possess;
- Recent graduate
- Ideally have at least 12 months experience in marketing, branding, production media channels or digital assets
- Be motivated, passionate and positive about working for a global creative production agency
- You will need to be able to work in partnership, be consultative and always represent the brand professionally and enthusiastically
- You must have exceptional written and oral communication and be technically savvy
If you are interested and looking for a fantastic opportunity to kick start your career then please apply today.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted