Head of Customer Services & Careers - Hampshire
Interim - £21 per hour
3 days per week from mid May to the 1st June, thereafter 5 days per week until the end of October 2020.
Must have Education/HE experience.
Interviews to be held on the 11th May.
- To provide the highest standards of customer service across all functions within the line management span.
- To manage and ensure efficiency of the IAG and Admissions, Student Finance, Work Experience, Careers Advice and the Learning Resource Centre.
- To develop and maintain a timely, transparent and smooth admissions, enrolment and transition process for new and returning students.
- To ensure the College provides financial support to disadvantaged students in accordance with government guidance and within funding limitations.
- Provide financial return and forecasting reports for the SFA/EFA
Please apply online or email your .
If you have any further question please Racahel Mccrindle, Tate Southampton on 02380-835800.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted