Tate are working with a client on the outskirts of Exeter to recruit an experienced Administrator on a temporary to permanent basis, we are looking for candidates with call handling experience.
The main duties of the role are as follows;
- Answering incoming calls and dealing with the below daily tasks.
- Maintain and administer a staff rostering system
- Coordinate personnel records and rota patterns
- Monitor resourcing resourcing levels
- Providing administrative support with training courses
- Processing annual leave requests
- Data entry
The ideal candidate will have an excellent telephone manner, good IT skills and be able to multi-task. You will need to be able to work full time on a shift rota basis and some weekend work will be required.
The role is paying £9ph plus holiday pay and there is a very good chance that this will become permanent in a couple of months.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted