Permanent Assistant Bookkeeper. Support role to current Senior Bookkeeper, with long-term progression available.
Start date: July 2020
Salary guide £21-23,000 Full time.
This vacancy for an Assistant Bookkeeper' will give you the opportunity to work closely with the Senior Finance Management to process and record payments, assist with month and year end and produce financial reports for a multi-site, nationwide business.
Our ideal person for this role, will also have come from a larger organisation having nominal ledger experience with multiple business accounts.
Essentially - we MUST have a car driver who is happy to run local errands (mileage paid), and you MUST be very proficient with the V Look up function due to the extensive Excel work in this role (not negotiable and training not available!)
Your job responsibilities here will cover, but is not limited to:
- Bank, HP & Loan reconciliations
- Inputting, obtaining authorisation, allocating and reconciling Purchase Ledger
- Processing nominal cheques & daily bank payments to the Ledger
- Processing travel & expense payments
- Producing financial reports
- Assisting with the Month End procedures, Year End processes and VAT returns
- Assisting Purchase Ledger / other staff in the accounts office when needed
Tate will be engaging with suitably experienced candidates this week. Shortlisting interviews will be online during the lock-down period.
Face to Face interviews will be on-site with the client next week. This post is ready to start in July and will be full time, office based.
Please attach your CV through the APPLY button here.
Tate will be in touch by phone or email shortly regarding shortlisting.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted