My client in Brighton is currently looking for a number of customer service representatives to join their team on a temporary basis. This role is...
Tate are currently working with a leading local company to recruit a Customer Care Administrator to join a busy growing team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the day to day management of all administration relating to customer issues, taking ownership of all ongoing cases and the allocation of resources, including Customer Service Operatives and Contractors.
The role will include:
- Monitoring the Customer Services inbox
- Receive and log the results of all telephone calls and emails from customers
- Ensure the preparation and issue of the weekly defects report for each site as directed by the CSM
- Ensure the preparation and issue of weekly exception report to each site as directed by the CSM
- Liaise with the claims department as required.
- Provide feedback to the technical department in relation to defective materials
- Ensure all relevant documentation is in customer plot files and logged
- Archive site information as required.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be able to demonstrate efficiency and reliability on previous roles
- Will have the ability to think ahead and forecast customer issues
- Will have great interpersonal, communication and relationship skills
- Will have face to face customer service experience
The working hours for this role are 8:30-17:30 Monday - Friday. In response my client is offering a salary between £19000 - £22000pa D.O.E. For further information please call Tate on 01392 432861.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.