Microsoft Dynamics CRM Executive - Outskirts of Southampton - £30,000-£35,000
We are working with an innovative and cutting edge medical company that offers employees a work environment that encourages creativity, work-life balance and meaningful rewards for outstanding work. They are committed to the personal and professional growth of all employees throughout the many phases of their careers.
The role of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Executive will play a crucial role in the overall customer/prospect data management strategy across the UK and America, working closely with teams including marketing, sales and customer service across the wider UK organisation to continue to ensure data is collected, stored and managed with integrity.
- Leading the day-to-day operations and management of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform in the branch.
- Import, extraction and analysis of data and systems used and managing marketing information.
- Maintain and propose an effective system of regular data cleaning and data management.
- Being the central point for CRM support within the branch including the development and enhancement of existing processes.
- Work with the US CRM Delivery team to ensure user's needs are reflected in the system and that the CRM team can effectively manage changes, new features and new ways of working
- Work with the US Digital Marketing Team to manage and improve data capture strategies via the Web platform and CRM integration.
- Define, measure and report on core CRM metrics which provide insight into data performance. Recommend and implement improvements where required.
- Maintain active relationships with CRM users, driving engagement, adoption and usage - and providing processes, training and support to ensure that data is managed properly.
- Establish and report to the business on key KPIs on engagement, data quality, management of stakeholder activities and overall CRM performance.
Skills and knowledge
- Be a clear and engaging communicator with team colleagues or as part of the wider stakeholder group.
- Able to demonstrate systems and system developments clearly and in an understandable and engaging way, that drives compliance.
- Demonstrate passion, drive and enthusiasm for data.
- Work collaboratively across teams and departments as well as reaching out to other branches to support the development of best practice.
- Understanding of CRM and data principles including automation, data structures, integrated systems, data importing and logic.
- Business use of database technologies, including experience in reports and data analysis
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics, Azure or similar
- MS Dynamics certifications
- Dynamics for Marketing knowledge/certifications.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted