Marketing Specialist - Southampton - £45,000 plus bonus and excellent benefits package
We are working with a global organisation based in Southampton that are looking for an exceptionally talented Marketing Specialist to join their team and become an integral part of their growth strategy.
The Marketing Specialist will support the direction of the Marketing/CRM strategy in conjunction with the Heads of Marketing Strategy and Marketing Services as well as the Head of Customer Operations and Heads of Sales.
In return, you will get career advancement, the opportunity to work in beautiful offices within an idyllic location, a supportive and people focused environment, and the chance to work within a company that designs innovative products that change lives.
- Strategic planning, management, and execution of marketing strategies.
- Develop creative campaigns and promotions within the marketing services team to support product and sales teams
- Work with our digital marketing executive on SEO and PPC campaigns as well as social media.
- Engage with internal stakeholders and the senior leadership team to deliver strong marketing campaigns with visible ROI.
- Support events programme across conferences, trade shows, and academic opportunities.
- Responsibility for delivering engaging and rich content across a wide range of channels, including social media, webinars, and podcasts.
- Working with the marketing team in the US to support global initiatives.
- Analysing the effectiveness of marketing strategy and making recommendations for improvement and development of future campaigns.
- Liaise with internal and external team members to organise online and offline marketing activities.
- Work with the US Digital Marketing Team to manage and improve data capture strategies via the Web platform and CRM integration.
- Support the Head of Marketing Services in delivering reports and dashboards using CRM/D4M for stakeholders.
- Maintain active relationships with marketing team members, CRM users, driving engagement, adoption, and usage.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted