Marketing and CRM Specialist - Full time or part time hours - Flexible to suit - £40,000-£45,000 + bonus
We are working with a highly successful organisation that offers employees a work environment that encourages creativity, work-life balance, and meaningful rewards for outstanding work.
We have an exciting opportunity for a part time Marketing and CRM Specialist to join their team and work collaboratively to achieve their exciting next stage of growth.
The Marketing and CRM Specialist will work across UK and US to take part in the direction of the Marketing CRM strategy in conjunction with the Heads of Marketing Services as well as the Head of Customer Operations and Heads of Sales. The role holder will champion the roll out of D4M within the MS Dynamics CRM solution and educate colleagues in how to get the most out of the platform. They will identify work flow, process and automation improvement opportunities as appropriate.
- Work with Product Management to support the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics and Dynamics for Marketing across the UK
- Work with the product management team to develop automated campaigns to support the UK and global business.
- Develop creative campaigns and promotions within the marketing services team.
- Maintain and propose an effective system of regular data cleaning and data management.
- Become the central point for CRM support within the branch including the development and enhancement of existing processes.
- Work with the US CRM Delivery team to ensure user's needs are reflected in the system and that the CRM team can effectively manage changes, new features and new ways of working.
- Work with the US Digital Marketing Team to manage and improve data capture strategies via the Web platform and CRM integration.
- Support the Head of Marketing Services in delivering reports and dashboards using CRM/D4M for stakeholders.
- Perform ongoing QC checks and reports on data quality and take action where applicable to clean and improve data quality.
- Define, measure and report on core CRM metrics which provide insight into data performance. Recommend and implement improvements where required.
- Work with our Data Business Analyst in US to assess the business impact of marketing campaigns.
- To ensure that data entry, maintenance and cleaning are performed to the highest standards, working with the data team to design automated checking and auditing protocols moving forward.
Skills and Knowledge
- Business degree and/or a marketing qualification such as the Chartered Institute of Marketing or the Institute of Direct Marketing Diploma.
- Understanding of CRM applications and data principles, including automation, data structures, integrated systems, data importing, and logic.
- Highly organised with the ability to manage multiple projects
- Solution orientated with the ability to come up with new and innovative ideas
- MS Dynamics and certifications in the application, Dynamics for Marketing knowledge/certifications
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted