An exciting and challenging opportunity for a personable and detailed orientated HR and Payroll Administrator to join a reputable, established and internationally renowned airline based in City of London. This is a MATERNITY CONTRACT to start no later than May 2020 and paying the salary of £25,000 per annum. Working hours - Mon-Fri - 9am-5.30pm (37.5 hrs). With a collaborative company culture and great benefits, my client offers an exciting and rewarding place to work.
You will assist the HR Manager in providing a high quality, cost effective HR service whilst working flexibly and collaboratively with colleagues from departments across the organisation.
- Acting as the first line of contact for all internal and external queries
- Responsible for the monthly payroll submission for approximately 120 employees
- Administer pension payments each month
- Provide expert and professional service on Human Resources issues
- Advise managers on recruitment and selection issues
- Invoice preparation and payment as per internal procedures
- Undertake work as directed and guided by the HR Manager
- Managing the recruitment process
- Onboarding and offboarding of employees
- Managing salary, rewards and benefits
- Assists the HR Manager for Employee Relations
- Produce minutes for various meetings (disciplinary, grievance)
- Administer Maternity and Paternity leave of absence and produce maternity leave letters
- General HR Administration
- Maintain and ensure electronic personnel database is up to date
- Ad-hoc admin for the HR Manage
- Acts as a Health & Safety point of contact
Skills & Experience
- 2+ years' experience in a similar role
- Experience working within generalist HR practice
- Excellent attention to detail and flexible approach to work
- Great attitude - always willing to go the extra mile
- Able to work under pressure
- 25 days of annual leave + bank holidays
- Private medical cover with Aviva
- Pension with Aviva (contributions up to 7%)
- Group Life cover provided
- Discounts on flights
This role is ideal for a candidate who is actively looking to pursue and develop their career within HR and has some first-hand experience in a similar role in the UK.
This really is a great opportunity for individuals who are extremely passionate about customer service to get involved in a busy, demanding role within a professional and well-respected company in the heart of London.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.