Payroll Relationship ExecutiveFull-Time 12 Month FTC£25,000 to £30,000 PA Tate Nottingham are currently recruiting for an experienced Payroll Relationship Executive to work for our Award-Winning...
9 Month FTC - Maternity Cover
We have a brilliant opportunity for an experienced Finance Officer to join our client's Development Team who work on several different projects simultaneously. Our client is a highly recognised establishment that has achieved various accolades over the years. They have a great reputation as employers within Nottingham providing a working environment for their employees.
- Processing all order for the department and team as per the project demands
- Collate all the invoices and have them approved and authorised by the relevant management members
- Ensure invoices are tracked and monitored against their orders
- Attain monthly project costs for every project and input all data to the relevant trackers
- Pass on all collated data to the relevant project managers
- Ensure the trackers are updated regularly to be shared in meetings.
- Liaise with the finance team with all relevant matters associated with the projects so they are able to share this in the company financial plans
- Assist in creating the quarterly and annual financial review reports
- Excellent communications skills both verbal and written
If you think this is the perfect role for you then please click on the link to apply or get in touch with us for more information on 0115 899 0303
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.