Tate are working with a leading company based on the outskirts of Exeter to recruit a PA, that will provide effective, comprehensive and accurate support...
A Global Insurance firm based in the heart of the City of London is seeking an EA paying between £35,000 - £45,000 (based on experience) plus an excellent benefits package, to help support their ambitious CEO.
This is a multi-faceted position where the EA will be essentially the 'right-hand' to the CEO - supporting them with highly confidential tasks, liaising across the business on their behalf and supporting the CEO with a range of different duties.
The role will include but is not exclusive to the following:
- Extensive inbox management
- Liaison with multiple other offices in the group
- Complex diary management plus some added private duties on an ad hoc basis
- National and international travel booking, including accommodation and visa applications
- Responsible for organising internal and external meetings, preparing board packs, catering, agendas and any supporting materials
- Minute taking for board meetings with responsibility for distribution
- Expenses for the CEO
- Specific projects on behalf of the CEO
- Team support for key documents including intranet content
- Any other ad hoc administrative duties to support the CEO
You will have a proven ability to multitask and prioritise in a fast-paced environment. You will also have a 'can do' attitude to your work and enjoy working as part of a team, but also autonomously. Working at this level, you will have the ability to work with discretion and confidentiality at all times. Coming from an insurance background is desirable but not essential.
If you are an experienced EA and are looking for your next exciting opportunity, then apply directly to this advert, or call the Tate West End office on 02074080424 to discuss further.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.