Tate are working with a leading company based on the outskirts of Exeter to recruit a PA, that will provide effective, comprehensive and accurate support...
What? EA / PA
How much? £11.70 p/h ongoing temporary role
Our client based in Brighton is currently recruiting for a PA on an ongoing temporary basis as hey are going through a particularly busy transitional period. The right candidate must have a wealth of relevant PA experience and be able to hit the ground running.
- Extensive Diary Management
- Minute taking
- Preparing Agendas
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office i.e Microsoft Office, Word, Excel & Powerpoint
- Ability to plan and organise own workload without direct supervision
- Proven time management skills with the ability to prioritise and balance a range of tasks under agreed timescales
- Ability to produce letters to meet deadlines
- Setting up meeting rooms
- Travel arrangements
If you have experience doing the listed responsibilities and are currently available immediately then please do not hesitate to apply or contact Esther on 01273 324 255
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.