Team Secretary Winchester FTC- 12 month's /Salary DOE We are looking for a Secretary to join a busy consultancy in Winchester on a 12 month...
Job role: Team secretary
Job Type: 12 Month Contract
Industry: Financial planning and Finance.
We at Tate are delighted to be working with an industry leading world-wide brand seeking a Secretary as a key function in the teams success and the running of the office.
- Organising meetings including liaising with attendees, room/venues and related diary management etc.
- Organising all travel arrangements (both domestic and international) for team members via the Business Support Hub
- Efficiently dealing with telephone calls/ messages
- Monitoring/responding to e-mails on behalf of team members
- Acting as a secondary contact for absent team members
- Typing of correspondence to lengthy reports / proposals using Firm's templates and corporate style
- Producing PowerPoint presentations following corporate style
- Reformatting/ making amendments on documents
- Archiving documents once jobs are completed
Role Specific responsibilities
- Invoicing for the audit manager team
- Organisation of audit file reviews
- Filing of accounts with Companies House
- Producing bank audit requests
- Rolling forward accounts and producing iXBRL docs
- Managing our client take on Ge Assisting with projects e.g. events, mailings, research
- Ensures and maintains the strictest adherence to both client and staff confidentiality
- Adheres to Firm's risk management policies
- Carries out any other duties to meet with the needs of business
- Covers for other support staff as required
Who we're looking for:
- Previous administrative experience of at least 2 years (Minimum criteria)
- Previous experience of MS Office
- Strong technical skills and experience of providing clients and stakeholders with quality services
- Highly organised
- Ability to multitask
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.