We are looking for an Administrator to work for a period of 3 months for our values driven and supportive client based in Eastleigh. The role is working within the small and friendly Customer Resolutions team sitting in the wider office environment, the position is extremely interesting with the purpose of providing solutions to customers.
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £9.50-£10.50 per hour
Hours: Monday to Friday - 08:30am - 17:00pm.
A caring and supportive organisation who invest in their staff and offer excellent opportunities for progression.
Duties include the following:
- Investigating complaints that have been received from all areas of the business.
- Using detective skills to identify where the breakdown in communication had occurred.
- Use all sources available to investigate possible errors, this could include searching through calendars, call logs, emails and databases.
- Be able and confident to answer calls from central phones lines.
- Carry out customers satisfaction surveys over the phone and follow guidelines.
- Have a solutions orientated approach to work.
- Previous administration experience
- Evidence of customer service soft skills including empathy and taking ownership
- Ability to adhere to scheduled timescales
- Good IT Skills, with the ability to learn internal systems quickly.
- Confidence to be solution orientated when handling any challenging queries.
- Previously experience within complaints or resolutions is desirable.
If you are interested in this role, we would love to hear from you!
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.