Tate are looking to recruit for an experienced administrator to work within a fast-paced Repairs Team. You will assist in the day to day delivery...
Role: Bid Administrator
Salary: £20,000 - £22,000
Are you looking for a challenging and varied role, within a rapidly expanding business, with a clear and outlined route to progression?
Due to sustained expansion, our client is looking to grow their Bids team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a career minded, Administrative or Marketing professional, to develop and enhance your skillset. You will be responsible for supporting in the sourcing, completion and coordination of our client's bid activity.
The position offers fantastic prospects to progress and develop for a successful candidate.
- Work alongside all key stakeholders to successfully secure new business and retain existing maintenance contracts through re-tenders and renewals
- Independently source relevant tender opportunities
- Responsible for generating and presenting all Bid / No Bid overviews
- Write work-winning quality and technical written responses
- Create bespoke quotes
- Provide comprehensive contract overviews to the Senior Leadership Team for review and final sign off
- Responsible for the final preparation and delivery of bids
- Attend external interviews and presentations as required
- Gather debrief information on bid performance post-contract award / loss
- Independently develop professional relationships with prospects
- Maintain and continuously develop a 'Bid Library' of key information and knowledge
- Strong writing and administration skills.
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Good knowledge and experience of the Microsoft Office 365 suite
- Excellent time management; with experience in managing multiple tasks to time-critical deadlines
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication.
- Commercial, tender, business development, sales, administration or marketing background
- £20,000 - £22,000
- Immediate start
- Progression opportunities
- On-site parking
- Full holiday entitlement
- Pension contribution
- + many other benefits
We are currently arranging interviews for this role, if you are interested, contact me today to go through the role. This role will not be live for long.
Send an updated CV and call me on:
0161 828 5400
Admin / Marketing / Bid / Literature/ grad / graduate / develop / career / writing
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.