Payroll Relationship Executive
Full-Time 12 Month FTC
£25,000 to £30,000 PA
Tate Nottingham are currently recruiting for an experienced Payroll Relationship Executive to work for our Award-Winning client based in the Nottingham City Centre on a 12-month fixed term contract. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone who wants to work for a reputable brand known for delivering excellent services and products to their clients and customers, as well as providing a great working environment for their employees.
You will be joining our client's HR team where you will be managing the relationship between HR and the outsourced payroll team. Our client employs approximately 200 people and you will hold the responsibility of ensuring all employee payments are delivered accurately and efficiently whilst adhering to the company guidelines and legislation. You will also take on the responsibility of leading payroll projects beneficial to the business, which includes working on ITrent HR and Payroll Systems.
- You must have a vast amount of knowledge of the regulations associated with Pension Scheme, Maternity/Paternity/Adoption leave, conditions of service and Inland Revenue, HMRC and National Insurance.
- Understand the importance of adhering to regulations regarding tax, national insurance contributions and voluntary pension contributions.
- Experience of using Payroll Systems and ITrent, to monitor employee records.
- Ensuring the ITrent HR and Payroll Systems are sustained in line with the internal process and GDPR regulations.
- Experience in handling an external payroll relationship
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous involvement in dealing with system implementation, maintenance, upgrades and the admin related to this
Due to the nature of business this role is associated with your credit file and finances must be impeccable. We will not be able to pursue any candidates that have recent defaults, CCJ's, credit arrangements, bankruptcy or IVA's.
SALARY & BENEFITS
You will receive a salary between £25,000 to £30,000 PA depending on your experience.
Our client will offer you incredible support and will truly invest in you. You will be based in Nottingham city centre in the most amazing offices and the benefits include:
28 Days Holiday Per Annum/Excellent pension scheme/Life Assurance/Subsidised Health Cash Plan/Health & Wellbeing Events/Free Fruit/Eye-care Voucher Scheme/New-born/Adoption Child Vouchers/Childcare Voucher Scheme/Retailer discounts/Seasonal gift /Paid Compassionate Leave/Cycle To Work Scheme/Payroll Giving Scheme/Reward & Recognition Scheme/Casual Dress Code/Employee Referral Scheme/Management Development/Development Talks/Personal Development Plans/Career Progression/Great Learning & Development
If you feel this opportunity may be the next role for you then please click on the link to apply. If you want any more information, then please call us on 0115 899 0303
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.