Manchester - Spinningfields
We have an amazing opportunity, within one of our most prestigious client's Administration team. Our client is an international, professional services firm, with offices across the UK and North America. They are on the market for an experienced Administrator to join their growing team. Within our clients business there will be exceptional opportunities to develop your skillset further and progress throughout the business.
You will play a key part in the day to day running and success of a busy insolvency team. You'll be working with the broader team and managers, making sure that work-flow processes are adhered to and maintained. As a team, the case management unit (CMU) work on parts of statutory insolvency cases, working to make sure that documentation is completed to a high degree of accuracy and submitted in accordance with internal policies and guidelines. The team is extremely busy and rely on team work to continue to deliver high quality work and information for other areas of the business.
- Managing elements of insolvency cases, keeping thing ticking along and it's important to report to team members on a regular basis to update them on task progression.
- Writing regular reports on your cases, demonstrating good writing skills and grammar
- Preparing clear and routine correspondence to creditors and other stakeholders on your own cases using standard templates
- Recording creditor claims and chasing these up where appropriate
- Dealing with high volumes of data entry, updating our systems regularly and accurately
To excel in this role, you will demonstrate:
- Previous experience of working in administration
- An ability to work in a high volume, fast paced environment with an ability to work to a high degree of accuracy
- A desire to work as a team whilst also taking responsibility for your own workloads
- £18,500 salary
- Pension contribution
- Full holiday entitlement
- Shared enterprise
- Progression opportunities
- Excellent offices in a great location
- Study support
- Training and development opportunities
- + many more excellent benefits
If you are interested in this role, apply with an updated CV and give me a call to discuss next steps:
0161 828 5400
Admin / Team / Assistant / Support / Business / Finance / develop / upskill / accountancy / professional / tax / audit / study
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.