Job: Global Marketing ManagerLocation: HarlowSalary: Up to £60,000 D.O.EWorking Hours: Monday Friday 9am 5pm This is a permanent role working for a leading business within...
Salary: 22-35k DOE (B2B)
Job Role: Inside Sales
We at Tate are delighted to work again partnering up with a company that puts their employee's in the heart of what they do! A business consultancy are looking to bring on a bright and or experienced candidate to help support in the "engine room" of their business, which is the Inside sales teams.
- Engaging contacts with discussion around complex solution areas or propositions in a coherent multi-channel way (phone, email, social)
- This is a proactive outbound demand generation role where we are looking to engage a senior audience with a specific and relevant conversation that aligns to a solution area that our client can support with.
- Consultative sales - building rapport, defining needs and building intelligence
- Liaising successfully to the Director and C-level within prospect and customer businesses
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Some knowledge of outbound communication techniques
- Personal time management to ensure project performance remains on track
- General knowledge of the ICT marketplace; key vendors and technology trends is an advantage
- The ability to understand complex propositions and messaging and are able to articulate this in to a sensible communication flow
- Able to work as part of an integrated agency team, where your conversation insights are used to drive forward agile changes in approach required to optimise messaging cut through
- Pragmatic, with a logical approach to work and a very high attention to detail
- An energetic, positive approach and 'can-do' attitude.
- Experience of selling a product or proposition face to face or by telephone
- Experience of liaising successfully to Director level within prospect and customer businesses is desirable
- Evidence of working to and exceeding commercial targets and objectives would be preferable
- Experience of working as part of a high-performing team
- Experience of working to tight deadlines
- Personable and able to communicate with both internal and external stakeholders around programme performance and attainment of project targets
- CRM platforms (such as Salesforce) to note all activity, and capture relevant insights that can support long term programme performance would be advantageous
- IT skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook would be desirable
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.