** Digital Marketing Executive ** Immediate start and Interviews£25k- £28kGuildford, Surrey Great opportunity for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to join a growing Marketing and...
My client is a reputable and established public transport company based in wonderful location of City of London. They are in urgent need of a professional and proactive Digital Executive to join their busy Commercial Directorate team. This is a permanent role to start as soon as possible, salary is dependent on experience, skills etc and is to be discussed upon application.
Key Tasks will include;
- Ensure information on the brochure site is always kept up to date, so it provides relevant and appropriate communication to all audiences.
- Have full responsibility to copywrite, design & edit digital content.
- Manage a wide range of content sources.
- Support marketing colleagues to best support our revenue generating campaigns and other promotional activity.
- Work with the comms team to ensure online communication material promotes company activity and improves perception.
- Measure the effectiveness of content on the brochure site and work to continually improve it to increase engagement and maximise revenue.
- Provide company with relevant content reporting
- Create content strategy for brochure site.
- Manage the production of organic social media content with our media agency, ensuring it best supports business objectives and marketing activity.
- Support marketing team with the ongoing development of social media strategy.
- Ensure consistent messaging across all external comms channels.
- Provide company with relevant online revenue reporting.
- Support the Digital Manager in all digital channels where necessary.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.