Tate are working with a leading company based on the outskirts of Exeter to recruit a PA, that will provide effective, comprehensive and accurate support...
Team PA (with responsibility of business' online profile/presence)
£24-£26K Based on experience
My client, a small but very successful building consultancy based in London Bridge are seeking a Team PA to come on board and support the partners and the wider team. We are seeking a super organised, hardworking and enthusiastic individual who can provide key administrative support as well as oversee the businesses online profile. If you are a natural multitasker who is able to take on dual responsibilities as a PA who also manages the companies online social platforms - we want to hear from you.
Key duties will include but not be limited to;
- Day to day management of company's social media platforms including; LinkedIn and Instagram
- Liaising with Surveyors to take photos and material that can be added to the website.
- Keeping up to date with copyright
PA duties will include;
- Assisting other Team PA as required
- Diary Management
- Arranging internal and external meetings and conference calls
- Preparing letters, agenda's and reports
- Formatting of documents
- Monthly invoicing and expenses
- Screening incoming telephone calls
- Arranging room bookings and refreshments
- General admin tasks to ensure the smooth running of the office including printing, ordering of stationery and consumables, copying, binding etc
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.