Are you an experienced Receptionist?
Are you able to support with administration tasks, as well as provide a first-class front of house offering?
Looking for a new role?
If the answer is YES to the above, please do read on!
JOB TITLE: Receptionist
LOCATION: Welwyn Garden City
TERM: Permanent, Full Time
SALARY: Circa £22,000, depending on experience
WORKING HOURS: Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm
- Front desk and reception duties
- Administration support to the business
RESPONSIBILITES & DUTIES:
- Meet and greet visitors
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail
- Provide administration support to other areas of the business
- Handle all telephone enquiries
- Book meetings, travel and catering requirements
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Previous receptionist experience
- Previous administration experience
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- MS Office savvy
- Ability to prioritise and manage workload
- Organised, attentive, and able to use own initiative
- Able to work effectively both individually and as part of a team
If this role compliments your current skills and experience, please use the APPLY button to attach your CV. Tate WGC will be in touch by phone or email in the next 3 working days.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.