Manchester city centre
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Receptionist, to join our key legal client's Manchester office. If you have previous Front of House experience, this will be a great opportunity to take the next step in your career.
You will be working in a team of receptionists. Hours of work are 9:30AM - 5:30PM (weekdays only).
- Deliver a quality professional reception service to the firm's clients, partners and employees always
- Maintain the Reception area to ensure that it is always smart, professional looking and tidy
- Meet and greet clients and visitors
- Answer all incoming telephone calls and re-direct to the appropriate person, take accurate, clear telephone messages and passing on to the relevant person in a timely fashion
- Responsible for setting up telephone, conference calls and AV facilities
- Ensure catering and presentational requirements are provided for each room booking, as necessary. If outside catering is required for an event, ensure this is in place meeting the requirements of the host.
- Ensure the meeting room(s) are always cleared promptly after use and client ready
- Ensure the client kitchen facility and equipment is always kept clean and tidy .
- Assist with preparing for and running marketing events in the office, which may require working out of hours from time to time
- Make travel arrangements and bookings
- Assist General Office/Office Manager with admin to include:
- Building access control
- Catering Supplies ordering
- Excellent communication skills; oral and written
- Able to operate autonomously
- Able to use initiative and be proactive
- Driven and enthusiastic
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong client focus
- Polite with a calm and professional manner
- Full holiday entitlement
- Pension contribution
- Progression opportunities
- Extensive corporate benefits
- Immediate start
If you're interested, contact me immediately, with an up to date CV. We can discuss the next steps:
0161 828 5400
Legal / Law / Reception / Front of house / concierge / administrator
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.