Multilingual Shipping and Logistics Coordinator
French, Spanish and/or Italian
Our client based in Guildford is looking for a hardworking team player with a very high level of written and spoken French, Spanish and/or Italian to join a busy Shipping Department.
The role will involve liaising with international suppliers around the world to coordinate the prompt shipment of stocks. The successful candidate will require an analytical approach to problem solving and a good eye for detail. The ability to work to short deadlines would also be beneficial.
- Liaising closely with suppliers to ensure stocks are available promptly
- Careful liaison with suppliers and shipping company to coordinate most efficient transportation of stock
- Checking documentation to avoid importation issues
- Communicating stock updates including delays and arrivals to the rest of the company
- Checking and recording invoices to ensure they are accurate
Required skills and attributes:
- Fluency (both written and oral) in at least one of the following languages: French, Spanish, Italian (as well as a good level of English).
- Analytical approach to problem solving
- High level of accuracy
- Ability to multi-task and ensure tasks are seen through to conclusion
- Strong team player
- Good telephone manner
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted