German Operations Support Administrator
Immediate start and Interviews
£18k - £20k
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home opportunities
- Casual dress
- Education reimbursement
- Company events & social hours
Our client is fast growing online brand company based in Woking, they are now looking for fluent German Operations Support Administrator to join the team.
You MUST be fluent in German, other languages, French, Polish, Spanish, Italian would be an advantage but not essential.
This is an ideal opportunity to join a fast-growing online international brand based in Surrey. The role requires assisting the founders of the business in this exciting time of growth.
You must have experience in MS Office and open to working with an ecommerce system) amongst other apps, however any previous experience in ecommerce is not essential as FULL TRAINING will be provided.
The successful candidate must be friendly, efficient and professional, as well as someone who is flexible (to meet the needs of the business), reliable, pays attention to detail, and who can balance their own workload, and can co-ordinate multiple tasks with good attendance and timekeeping.
Key duties will include:
Marketing & Social Media Support:
- Create feeds/posts on Instagram and manage social media channels
- Answer all customer messages on social media platforms and email
- Find new potential influencers/celebrities for collaboration in different regions
- Liaise with existing influencers for brand endorsements
- Run monthly reports to provide to management
- Help coordinate marketing and newsletter campaigns
- Liaise with catwalk shows/exhibitions, design/photography/modelling agencies
Office Admin & Customer Service Support:
- Directly support founders of the business with admin and expenses
- Answer incoming customer service calls and manage call backs
- Answer customer service enquiries
- Advise customers on products, sizing and suitability
- Work on ecommerce software
- Check billing and report errors to management
- Put together performance reports sent from other regions
- Raise purchase orders or invoices
Order Fulfilment Support:
- Quality checking Pick & Pack team in Guildford
- Check returned items are not worn and are cleaned and restocked
- Send out and/or creating shipping labels when needed
- Update the tracking information on orders
- Follow up and resolve with carriers any items that have not been delivered or lost
- Manage inventory
For further details, please email -
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.