Team Secretary Winchester
Are you an efficient person looking to support a busy team in a Team Secretarial capacity? If so, this could be the job for you. The role is to cover a maternity leave.
Our client is on the hunt for an amazing new addition to their team, based just outside Winchester town centre. As Team Secretary, you would be responsible for providing secretarial and administrative support to a busy team
This interesting role will give the Team Secretary the chance to become involved in a variety of tasks, including:
- Producing excellent quality written and visual material such as letters, reports, memos and presentations in line with the company house style
- Diary management, organising meetings and booking facilities
- Billing clients
- Administration tasks
- Filing and archiving
- Logging and maintaining a post list
- Handling all telephone enquiries swiftly and effectively
- General Expenses for staff
- Other ad hoc duties
An organised Team Secretary with excellent verbal and written communication skills, a polite and diplomatic telephone manner and impeccable attention to detail is crucial to ensure the smooth running of the office and to enable staff to maximise their activity.
For more information regarding this role please call Emily.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted