Legal SecretarySalisbury£24,000-£25,000A UK top 150 law firm with offices across the South are currently looking to recruit an experienced Legal Secretary to join their property...
Team Secretary Winchester FTC- 12 month's /Salary - DOE
We are looking for a Secretary to join a busy consultancy in Winchester on a 12 month fixed term contract. This is a fantastic company to work for with supportive and collaborative teams. We are looking for someone who has previous Team Secretarial experience.
- Answering external/internal calls and directing as necessary
- Arranging couriers/sorting post
- Raising Purchase Orders
- Producing marketing submissions
- Audio/copy typing and data input
- Producing reports, lists, letters, minutes,
- Preparation of tender documents, submissions and presentation documents
- General Administration and Secretarial tasks
- You'll need to have previous Team Secretarial experience
- Be available to start in March
- Have a proactive and collaborative approach
- Have advanced MS Office skills in PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Strong attention detail and accuracy is key
- Have a positive attitude to tasks and team
- Parking on site
- 25 days holiday plus BH
- Private Health-care
- Competitive pension contribution We are looking for someone who is available immediately so there can be a handover period with the current incumbent. (Mid -March ideally)
- This is a professional services company based in Winchester. For more information please send your CV through or give Emily a call on 01962 841827
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.