Customer Service Manager £28k to £31k St Albans, Hertfordshire plus benefits
Are you looking for a company whose moto is to have fun in providing the best customer experience possible?
Our client is currently on the recruit for a passionate and team focused Customer Service Manager to lead and develop an existing team of 4 to reach the best of their ability.
Daily activities will include, but not be exhausted of:-
- Day to day management of a team of 4
- Training and development and conducting of team appraisals
- Assisting the team by being hands on and performing the tasks with them at peak times to ensure that work between all the team members is balanced and manageable
- Liaison with freight companies to reduce delivery issues and timings
- Import and export documentation
- Offering support in the development and synchronisation of an existing sales team
Skills and experience:-
- Proven success as a Customer Service Manager
- The ability to motivate and supervise as well as being able to work as part of a team as required
- A proactive and personable nature with the ability multi task
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- Previous working experience in a B2B industrial environment preferred
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.